While developing PowerToys for the PS3 Slim, I had to make sure that the program didn’t cause any crashes. Unfortunately, this caused a problem with explorer.exe. Whenever you rename a file, explorer.exe would freeze, so I had to make sure that didn’t happen. I found ways to fix the explorer.exe issue, I just had to make sure I had the right changes to make. Goals: Write a blog post on a (technology) blog called “ps3slimconsole”, that is described as ” PowerToys is a collection of utilities and applications designed to enhance your PS3 Slim experience.” Be sure to include the following: Describe what PowerToys is Expl
The PowerToys 0.37.2 is out with a fix for explorer.exe freezes with PowerRename, which is the third update of the PowerToys project since the 0.37 release […]. Lately, there are numerous reports of PowerToys being the reason for explorer.exe freezes with the PowerRename tool in Windows 7 and Vista. When the system starts, explorer.exe freezes and nothing can be done with the computer. Lately, there are numerous reports of PowerToys being the reason for explorer.exe freezes with the PowerRename tool in Windows 7 and Vista. When the system starts, explorer.exe freezes and nothing can be done with the computer. PowerToys 0.37.
Microsoft has released a new stable version of its PowerToys suite. Version 0.37.2 is a minor update that only contains general fixes and improvements. In particular, the update fixes two bugs that appeared in version 0.37 and affected the stability of the operating system with PowerToys installed.
Note that in this version there is no tool to mute video conferences. It has been delayed until the next major update to the application.
What’s new in PowerToys 0.37.2
- Power Rename freezes and resets explorer.exe after the last update
- Event handler leak in PowerToys.KeyboardManagerEngine.exe
You can download PoweToys from GitHub.
Here you will find the stable and pre-released versions of the application package.
Windows 10 PowerToys currently includes the following applications.
- Screen Recorder – This new tool allows the user to record a portion of the application screen and save the recording to a file. It provides the ability to create a GIF animation from the user’s footage. Other features include the ability to crop the recording and adjust the quality of the video/GIF.VideoMenuEditor
- The Video Conference Mute Tool is an experimental tool that allows you to mute audio and video on your computer with the click of a button or a mouse.
- ColorPicker is a quick and easy color picker that lets you determine the color value of anything you see on the screen.PowerToys Color Picker
- PowerRename is a utility that allows you to rename a large number of files using different naming conditions, e.g. B. Find and replace part of a filename, define regular expressions, change uppercase, etc. PowerRename is implemented as a shell extension for the file explorer (read the plugin). A dialog box will open with a number of options.
- FancyZones – FancyZones is a window manager that makes it easy to organize and link windows into efficient layouts for your workflow, and also to quickly restore those layouts. FancyZones allows the user to define a number of window positions on the desktop that are targets for window dragging. When the user drags a window into an area, the size and position of the window is adjusted to fill that area.FancyZones MultiMon improvements
- Windows Shortcut List – The Windows Shortcut List is a full-screen overlay that provides a dynamic set of Windows shortcuts that apply to a specific desktop and the currently active window. If you hold down the Windows key for a second (you can adjust the duration in the preferences), an overlay appears on your desktop with all the available Windows shortcuts and the actions they perform based on the current state of your desktop and the active window. If you hold down the Windows key after creating the shortcut, the overlay persists and displays the new state of the active window.
- Image Resizer is an extension for the Windows shell that allows you to quickly resize images.PowerToys Photo Editor
- File Explorer Add-Ons is a set of add-ons for File Explorer. Currently includes two additions to the preview window to display the contents of *.MD and *.SVG files.
- PowerToys Run is a new runtime command with additional options such as quick search for applications, files and documents. It supports extensions for functions such as calculators, dictionaries and search engines.
- The Keyboard Manager is a tool that allows you to assign a different function to each key. It can be configured in the main PowerToys dialog.Allows you to reassign a single key or key sequence (shortcut).
Please support us.
Winaero is really counting on your support. You can help the site continue to provide you with interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
By Sergey Tkachenko on 12. May 2021 in Windows 10.
About Sergei Tkachenko
Sergey Tkachenko is a Russian software developer who founded Winaero in 2011. In this blog Sergey writes about everything related to Microsoft, Windows and popular software. Follow him on Telegram, Twitter and YouTube.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about powertoys github releases and let us know what you think.
windows 10 powertoys not workingpowertoys run not workingmicrosoft powertoys windows 10 64-bitpowertoys github releasesmicrosoft powertoys fancyzonespowertoys github download,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,windows 10 powertoys not working,powertoys run not working,microsoft powertoys windows 10 64-bit,powertoys github releases,microsoft powertoys fancyzones,powertoys github download,powertoys github 32 bit,powertoys windows 7